(Brothers - Andrew Forster - English teaching resources/lessons/PPT & worksheets)
Key Stage : 4
English Teaching Resources: Brothers by Andrew Forster 2010 GCSE English: Contemporary Poetry: Relationships. A 33 slide Powerpoint analysis of the poem Brothers by Andrew Forster and an accompanying 8 page worksheet booklet.
www.Teacher-of-English.com presents a 33 slide Powerpoint analysis of Brothers and accompanying worksheets. includes:
- A brief biography of Andrew Forster
- Analysis of the poem Ghazal and discussion of ideas and consolidation.
- Storyboarding the poem Brothers activity
- Structure & language - Discuss how Forster creates mood/tone and how he uses structure and imagery in Brothers
- Style and form - Analysis of Forster's use of poetic devices in Brothers.
- Language - Exploration of word choices, using P.E.E to write about the poem.
- Themes ofexplored, consolidation of Forster's meaning and purpose.
- Links - Where to find further information and analysis about Andrew Forster.
- 33 slide PowerPoint resource for analysis and teaching the poem Brothers by Andrew Forster.
- 8 Worksheets to accompany the Brothers (Andrew Forster) Powerpoint.
To previewclick on the link below.